- Vice President and Undergraduate Academic Dean Dr. Nancy Heisey
- Graduate Dean Dr. David Glanzer
- Seminary Vice President and Dean Michael A. King
- Assistant Undergraduate Dean Amy Springer
- Academic Department Chairs
Eastern Mennonite University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Eastern Mennonite University.
The university is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
Other university info
*EMU’s designated coordinator for matters related to nondiscrimination policies is the provost, available at (540) 432-4105.