How to Participate in ACRS
Call our office at (540) 432-4465 located upstairs in the Brunk House on the campus of EMU. Contact Vernon Jantzi, ACRS Interim Director, at and get on our mailing list.
See our event calendar by going to the button on the left side of this page.
Tuesday Afternoon Conversations!
- Schedule for the fall of 2014 Tuesday_Afternoon_Conversation_Proposals__Fall_1014.pdf
- Tuesday, October 27, 2014 Theme: Theme: led by Ted Grimsrud and Michael King Tuesday__October_27__2014.pdf
- You may want to consider an Anabaptist Heritage Tour – April 27 – May 8, 2015: Anabaptist_Heritage_Tour_Spring_2015.pdf
- Or a trip to China, October 2015: China_Tour_October_2015__1_.pdf
Check out our publications.
- If you could help international CJP students with their writing assignments, contact Linda Gnagey at (540) 432-4254 or .
- If you could help faculty members or grad students design, focus and clarify their research, contact Vernon Jantzi at .
We’d appreciate your financial support. All contributions, whether large or small, are much appreciated. They are not used for any staff salaries—they enable us to cover monthly operating expenses or make possible one of the many special projects.