Mission & Service Day
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
1. Conversations with Service Organization Representatives (9am-4pm Campus Center Greeting Hall)
Meet with representatives throughout the day to learn about opportunities to serve both locally as well as overseas.
2. Lunch Date: No Commitment Required (Conversations with Mission & Service Representatives) (11:30am-1:30pm, East Dining Room in Northlawn)
Join students and service organization representatives for informal conversations around Mission & Service Day and opportunities with these organizations (students without meal plan can get a free lunch pass by contacting Career Services or you may bring your own lunch).
3. Campus Ministries Evening Event & Meal with Dr. Darrell Guder
Details available on the University Calendar.
Just in case you’re thinking…
- “I’m not planning to do a mission or service term.” Come and learn anyway – you may be surprised by how many opportunities there are to serve locally or travel the world and do amazing things.
- “I’m just a first or second year student and it’s too early to think about this stuff.” Not true! It’s never too early to begin considering options following EMU.
- “I’d rather just research opportunities online.” You can learn so much more from talking with real people who have had interesting mission and service experiences themselves.