Estimated Costs for SPI 2015
Costs Payable Directly to SPI
$1,150 per course
$1,975 per course
- Includes $100 per course to cover course readers, special supplies, guest speakers, coffee breaks, snacks, etc.
- Participants will pay either training fee or academic tuition per course taken.
- A $300 deposit is due at the time you apply and is required as part of a complete application to be considered for admission. See here for more information.
- Biblical Foundations for Justice and Peacebuilding and Leading Congregational Change are run by Eastern Mennonite Seminary. See the Seminary website for fees.
- Changing Society through Media is a two-session course that is specially priced due to a limited number of spaces and lab fees to cover the use of EMU’s media lab, computers, and editing software. Cost is $4,500 for credit or training.
Lodging: (Includes weekday noon meal)
(see lodging calculator below for estimated lodging costs)
$50 per night
$60 per night
$30-170 one way
Read more about travel-related costs for specific transportation costs.
SPI participants are required to have health insurance that is valid in the U.S. The cost of purchasing health insurance through SPI will be posted on the SPI website when available.
Read more about health insurance for more information.
Personal Funds Needed by Participants
$12 per day
costs will be higher if not living on campus and receiving weekday lunch meal
$50 per course
$150 per course
Non-credit participants (optional)
Please account for other costs you may incur, such as visa and courier fees, gifts, entertainment, etc.
(Valid date selections: 5/1/2015 – 6/14/2015)
|Lodging Type:|| Shared (/day)