[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Example Outcome Statements
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate increasing levels of speaking and listening proficiency in the language they are studying.
- Foreign language majors will increase their levels of speaking and listening proficiency in a foreign language.
- Students majoring in theater will demonstrate skills in acting, directing, and working in any of the technical areas of theater.
- Upon completion of the general education program, students will demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Students will exhibit organizational and management skills in recreation.
- Students will be able to analyze business situations using information and logic to make recommendations for problem solving and decision making.
- Foreign language majors and foreign language faculty will interact in ways that promote learning and personal growth.
- Residence halls will be safe, clean and well-maintained environments that support student success in academic, personal, spiritual and social areas.
- The Admissions Office will recruit adequate numbers of qualified students to support the undergraduate program.
- The campus will be a safe and secure environment for students and employees.
- The EMU Business Office will provide accurate and timely financial reporting to the institution.
- Advising (academic, career, etc.) will be available and effective.
- Students and department faculty/personnel will interact in ways to promote learning and personal growth.
- Faculty, staff, and student workers will support each other in their work.
- The department exercises good stewardship in its use of resources.