The institutional research & effectiveness office could not find success in its work without the help of a variety of people who play important roles in offices across the campus. These associates coordinate survey research, course evaluations and other data collection in support of regional and specialized accreditation, general institutional effectiveness cycles, and other strategic priorities. Together with them, we are able to support the collection, analysis, and dissemination of data to decision makers across the many and variety university programs.
- Tandi Book, Graduate Academic Program Assistant, EMU at Lancaster
- Sara Halteman, Administrative Assistant, Education Department
- Dolores Hertzler, Administrative Coordinator, Nursing Department
- Julie Siegfried, Director of Operations, EMU at Lancaster
- Margo McIntire, Academic Advisor, Graduate & Professional Studies