- Is approved by the PA Department of Education to provide the continuing education necessary for license renewal.
Earn Contact Hours!
Dates & Topics
Tuesday, November 19, 6-8:30 PM: Immunization Update
Christine M. Stabler, MD
Christie Hamilton, RN
Joanne Sullivan, RN, BSN
Audience: Nurses including School Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Nurse or Medical Assistant Students
The Immunization Update includes:
• Updates on vaccine storage and handling recommendations and PA VFC requirements
• Current pediatric and teen immunization recommendations
• Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination – How are we doing? How can we do better?
• Frequently asked questions about vaccine safety
• Time for your questions and answers!
• Helpful handouts and up‐to‐date resources
• Information about the PA Immunization Coalition ‐ opportunities, programs,
Contact hours: 2.5
For more information and to , contact Program Director at
EMU Lancaster (Greenfield Corporate Center)
1846 Charter Lane
Lancaster, PA 17601
Parking is plentiful and free!
Map and Directions
Payment can be made by check, cash or money order to EMU on the day of the session. (No credit cards accepted)
For questions regarding registration:
Contact Lisa Sauder, Administrative Assistant or telephone 717-397-5190.