Stuart Murray Williams
Spring 2014 – Reborn
Preaching Together: Experimental and Missional Proclamation in Community
This course invites pastors and leaders to explore preaching as a multi-vocal activity within community. It is envisioned as a creative educational model for persons familiar with preaching.
• A Cohort: Join a group for five-months of engagement and experimentation.
• Teaching: Two intensive face-to-face days of teaching at the beginning and end: February 15 and June 14.
• Meet via WebEX: Students will experiment four times and reflect on those experiences with the class through bi-weekly, 90-minute web-based sessions.
• Stuart Murray Williams: Williams will lead four 1-hour Webinars related to his book The Power of All.
Steve Kriss will lead a teaching team including Stuart Murray Williams and others.
Two Credits or Participation Audit
• One additional hour of credit available with a Directed Study
Tuition: $423 per credit hour
Participation Audit: $450
Technology Fee: $25