Apply Now to EMU’s MA in Organizational Leadership Program
Cost and financial aid
Cost for our entire MA in organizational leadership program is well under $20,000. Financial assistance is available. Contact EMU’s MOL program administrators for their help in exploring an employee assistance package with your employer, if your HR department doesn’t already have one.
MA in Organizational Leadership application form
Rolling admission with applications accepted at any time.
Admission Process and Criteria
All applicants are requested to provide the following documents and information:
- A completed MA in organizational leadership application with a non-refundable $25 fee:
online application form | printable application PDF
- Official transcripts listing all college or university courses taken.
- GRE scores (taken within five years of admission, not required for graduate certificate in nonprofit leadership and social entrepreneurship). GMAT scores may be substituted.
- Two letters of reference from people who are in a position to judge your potential as a graduate student. At least one reference should come from an employer.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must provide documentation of having had two years of work experience in mid-level management or higher.
- Applicants must arrange a personal interview with the director of the MA in organizational leadership program.