Management and Organizational Development
Finish your degree without leaving your job! The Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Management & Organizational Development provides expertise in management, human dynamics, and organizational development for business and public administration. We call this program MOD for short.
Our interdisciplinary program takes a systems approach to the problems, principles and practices of management, incorporating conceptual and theoretical knowledge. Learn more about the admissions process.
MOD Program Highlights
- Attend class one evening per week
- Complete your studies in about 15 months
- Study with other working adults
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have current work experience (or significant volunteer experience)
- Must demonstrate satisfactory writing ability