|Description||Specialist Assistants are needed to help with a variety of tasks during different times over the course of each year. Items listed below are some of the tasks with which assistants may help staff. Tasks are assigned to various assistants to utilize individual strengths and maximize program management.
• Provide excellent customer service by assisting with answering phones, making agency phone calls, contacting potential volunteers, working with youth and volunteer inquires.
• Work with enrollment staff to send and sort agency paperwork
• Administrative assistance including, filing, copying, mailing and paperwork.
• Case management assistance and special projects
• Work with Fund Development staff to implement fund raising events.
• Data entry