|Position Title||Box Office Assistant|
|Description||This position works primarily for the Box Office and assists with facility set-up as needed. Position reports to the Box Office Manager and the Facilities Set-up Coordinator|
Assist with the Box Office and Conferencing Operations:
- Utilize Arts People, a web based ticketing system, to sell tickets to various events via in person and/or phone sale transactions; including door sales on the day of events
- Process cash, check, & credit card sales and potentially process end of day and online reports.
- Efficiently answer questions/inquiries from the general public
- Assist with preparations for conference or rental groups?including, but not limited to, correspondence, necessary paperwork, laundry, on site assistance when rental group is on campus, etc.
Assist with Facility Set-ups & Tear-downs:
- Will assist with both internal and external event set-up and tear downs on campus
- Will assist with a variety of other facility needs like office moves, furniture moves, instrument moves, etc.
Good communication skills, the ability to work with the public and the ability to resolve problems. Attention to detail, punctuality, and a high level of customer service are all requirements. Employees must be able to take responsibility for implementation of their responsibilities without a great deal of supervision. Schedules vary and employees must be flexible and able to work various hours?including evenings and weekends when necessary. Physical requirements for certain aspects of the position will include some heavy lifting.