Membership and Community Use
Summer Membership Special
A 3 month membership is available for:
$60 – Community Members
$50 – Alumni/EMU Affiliate
$45 – High School Student
Offer Expires May 31, 2013
Cannot be combined with other offers.
Specials are a one time offer, and cannot be “stacked”
EMU desires to build relationships with the local community by making the Fitness Center facilities available beyond students, faculty and staff.
Anyone is welcome to take advantage of the indoor track when the building is open. Seven times around the comfortably padded track equals a mile, and walkers find time flies with the many distractions to watch as they walk.
Any new or returning member is welcome to a complimentary half-hour Orientation, where one of our knowledgeable staff will show you how to use equipment, give you some workout tips and answer any questions you may have. Please call ahead to schedule your orientation.
Group exercise classes are open to all. Classes may be an additional small fee.
Persons who buy a membership must be at least 14 years of age.
Please be advised that this is a university fitness center with limited hours during certain times of the year.
Email the today if you have any questions.
|Category||1 Year||6 Months||Per Month|
|Alumni (With a Minimum of 85 Credit Hours at Emu)||$225||$150||$35|
|Seniors (Anyone 60 Years of Age or Older)||$200||$120||$35|
|High School Students (14+ Years Old)||$200||$120||$35|
|Pastor (Practicing and Credentialed)||$200||$120||$35|
|EMU Student Dependent||$180||$100||$35|
|EMU Employee Dependent||$180||$100||$35|
|EMU Student Spouse||$180||$100||$35|
|EMU Employee Spouse||$180||$100||$35|
|EMU Part Time Employee||$180||$100||$35|
|Community Family Rate||$650||-||-|
|Alumni Family Rate||$550||-||-|
|Undergraduate Student 11 or Less Credit Hours||$150 Year||$50 Per Semester||-|
|Graduate,Cjp,Seminary Student 8 or Less Credit Hours||$150 Year||$50 Per Semester||-|
Guest Passes: Guest passes are $20 and good for 5 visits. Single-day passes are $5.
Current members: Get someone to join with you and get $50 off your membership*
To Qualify for Rates
- Part time EMU Employee: Less than 75% time
- Part time EMU Undergraduate: Currently enrolled in less than 12 credits
- Part time EMU Graduate, Seminary, or CJP: Currently enrolled in less than 9 credits
- EMHS Employee: Currently employed at least half time by EMHS
- High School Student: Currently enrolled age 14+
- Pastors: Must be currently practicing and credentialed
- Dependent: Must have one parent working full time at EMU and be in high school or ages 14 – 18
- Family Plan (community): 3 person family in the community. Add $50 for each additional child age 14+.
- Family Plan (alumni): 3 person family, one parent an alumni. Add $50 for each additional child age 14+.
- Free Student Membership: Must be a currently enrolled EMU full time student.
- EMU Retiree: Must have retired directly from EMU.
- Alumni discount applies to anyone who has completed a minimum of 85 credit hours at EMU
- Senior discount applies to anyone who is 60 years or older
Before signing up for your new membership, please take a minute and review our policies.
Feel free to print the attached Membership Sign Up Form and return it to the Fitness Center with your payment.
*Applies to annual memberships only. Both memberships cannot be renewals.