Northlawn Residence Hall
Welcome to Northlawn!
Built in 1957, Northlawn is one of the oldest buildings on campus but was renovated in 1995 and is now a spectacular building inside and out. This hall has some of the best views on campus and also houses the cafeteria.
- houses one floor of men and three floors of women
- individual heat/AC control in rooms
- loft/bunk systems
- community room with TV/cable
- computer hookups and wireless internet access available
- carpeted rooms and hallways
- laundry facilities on each floor
- 36″ × 74″ mattresses on female halls; 36″ × 80″ long mattresses on male halls
To request a Long Bed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of rooms
Single rooms are available on a limited basis as space allows. A charge is assessed for the benefit of a single room. (First year students will only be assigned to these in special circumstances agreed to by the Director of Housing&Residence Life.)
Rooms designed for two persons. Students who do not request a roommate will be assigned a roommate.
Students will apply as a group to live in the 3-6 person suites. The application process begins in February and assignments are generally made by March.
Room size: 14′ × 9′ 6"
Window size: (first, second, and third floors) 60″ × 40″ (fourth floor) 53″ × 40″