EMU makes a difficult decision – transferring – easy! Whether you’re completing your associate’s degree and want to continue your education, your current school is not exactly what you had hoped, or you want to finish what you started years go, EMU will make your transfer smooth.
Here’s what you can do at EMU!
- Get individual attention from a specially trained transfer admissions counselor
- Obtain academic scholarships just for transfers
- Join a group of other transfers or adults finishing college degrees
- Plug into a caring, Christian community
- Gain readiness for real-world success
Sound good? Review our transfer plans for general study, education and nursing programs, or explore EMU’s undergraduate and degree completer programs!
Application Process and Transfer Agreements
We have application checklists for students transferring from a community college, a four-year college, and for those who have already completed an undergraduate degree.
We have transfer agreements with Hesston College and Blue Ridge Community College:
Scholarships and Grants
EMU awards scholarships to transfer students and we maintain a list of outside nursing scholarships. And did you know you may be eligible for a college transfer grant of up to $1,000 per year?