Career & Service Days: 2-Day Event!
Wednesday, February 21, 2018, 3-6 p.m. and Thursday, February 22, 2018, 3-6 p.m.
EMU Campus Center Greeting Hall (New location!)
Free parking on campus
Wednesday, February 21: targeted event for Business, Healthcare, Education and Service
Thursday, February 22: targeted event for Non-profit, Graduate Study, Helping Professions and Service
OR Attend Both Days! Just specify which date, or indicate both dates, on your registration form.
(We can also be flexible! If you have questions about when to attend, contact Career Services.)
- Promote your organization and share opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer, graduate programs, etc.)
- Students from three additional universities invited! Bridgewater College, Mary Baldwin College, and Shenandoah University
- Minimal cost to all organizations ($25 for-profit, $15 non-profit), light snack and drink will be provided
FAIR SPONSORSHIP opportunity – just $100 includes:
- prime table location near fair entrance
- your name or logo on all printed & electronic materials
- your organization promoted during senior seminar courses on Career & Service Day
- opportunity to include organization items in prize drawing
- additional marketing throughout spring semester
Special Thanks to our 2018 Sponsors!
- Eastern Mennonite Missions
- Mennonite Mission Network
- Valley Health
Schedule of events
1-3 pm Open to Set Up Displays
3-6 pm Career & Service Day Fair
Opens November 1, 2017 for the 2018 event
(Open through Friday, February 16, but earlier is better for marketing to students)
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Registration fee: (click on EMU Career Services, then select Career & Service Day Fair) or mail check (made payable to EMU) to Career Services, EMU, 1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Questions? Contact Career Services (540-432-4131). We also encourage you to register as an employer on and join our LinkedIn group, EMU Alumni, Students and Friends, to post opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer), view student and alumni résumés/profiles, and connect with them directly.