Career & Service Day Fair
Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 3-6 p.m.
EMU University Commons, 2nd floor on Indoor Track
Free parking in University Commons Parking Lot (see directions below)
- Promote your organization and share opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer, graduate programs, etc.)
- Students from four additional universities invited! Bridgewater College, Mary Baldwin College, Marymount University, and Shenandoah University
- Minimal cost to all organizations ($25 for-profit, $15 non-profit), light snack and drink will be provided
FAIR SPONSORSHIP opportunity – just $100 includes:
- prime table location near fair entrance
- your banner hung at fair entrance
- your name or logo on all printed & electronic materials
- your organization promoted during senior seminar courses on Career & Service Day
- opportunity to include organization items in raffle
- additional marketing throughout spring semester
Special Thank You to our 2015 Sponsors!
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- Harrisonburg City Public Schools
- Innisfree Village
- Old Dominion Realty
- Virginia Mennonite Missions
Schedule of events
1-3 pm Open to Set Up Displays
3-6 pm Career & Service Day Fair
(Open through Friday, February 12, but earlier is better for marketing to students)
1. Complete the
2. Registration fee: or mail check (made out to EMU) to Career Services, EMU, 1200 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Eastern Mennonite University, University Commons, 2nd floor Indoor Track
1307 Park Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Additional: The University Commons has a large balcony over main entrance on Park Road. Street number is under balcony and above doors. You may park anywhere in the University Commons parking lot (no parking pass needed), go in main entrance and up to second floor. An elevator is available near entrance if needed.
Questions? Contact (540-432-4131). We also encourage you to register as an employer on and join our LinkedIn group, , to post opportunities (employment, internship, service, volunteer), view student and alumni résumés/profiles, and connect with them directly.