Estimated Costs for SPI 2015
Costs Payable Directly to SPI
$1,150 per course
$1,975 per course
- Includes $100 per course to cover course readers, special supplies, guest speakers, coffee breaks, snacks, etc.
- Participants will pay either training fee or academic tuition per course taken.
- A $300 deposit is due at the time you apply and is required as part of a complete application to be considered for admission. See here for more information.
- Biblical Foundations for Justice and Peacebuilding and Leading Congregational Change are run by Eastern Mennonite Seminary. See the Seminary website for fees.
- Changing Society through Media is a two-session course that is specially priced due to a limited number of spaces and lab fees to cover the use of EMU’s media lab, computers, and editing software. Cost is $4,500 for credit or training.
Lodging: (Includes weekday noon meal)
(see lodging calculator below for estimated lodging costs)
$50 per night
$60 per night
$30-170 one way
Read more about travel-related costs for specific transportation costs.
SPI participants are required to have health insurance that is valid in the U.S. The cost of purchasing health insurance through SPI is $25 per session.
Read more about health insurance for more information.
Personal Funds Needed by Participants
$12 per day
costs will be higher if not living on campus and receiving weekday lunch meal
$50 per course
$150 per course
Non-credit participants (optional)
Please account for other costs you may incur, such as visa and courier fees, gifts, entertainment, etc.
(Valid date selections: 5/1/2015 – 6/14/2015)
|Lodging Type:|| Shared (/day)