- All games take place at the lighted turf fields at Eastern Mennonite University (EMU). Teams play half-field, 7 v. 7 (six field players and a goalie) games.
- Games consist of two 25-minute halves. No overtime will be played during the regular
season. Clock starts precisely at game time.
- One referee will officiate each game.
- Game balls will be provided by the league, but will not be available for warm ups.
- Each team must have a minimum of seven (7) players to begin a match, with a maximum
of seven (7) players on the field at any given time. A five (5) minute grace period
will be given before a forfeit is declared. Forfeits count as a 1-0 loss. If BOTH captains agree to playing with equal fewer numbers, the game will be considered a
legal contest. If both teams do not have enough players to field a contest, both teams
will receive a loss.
- Please make sure you and your team are familiar with the additional game rules, some
of which are particular to this league. A copy of the schedule and current standing
will be available at the game field each week. These can also be accessed from this
- Rain Cancellations will take place if conditions seem too dangerous (although we will
play in rain that does not include lightning).
- We will make every effort to reschedule canceled games, though available times may