Why Give to EMU?
Your gifts to EMU will
- Prepare graduates for a life of service and leadership that cares for each person and each part of creation as a gift from God.
- Enable the university to be competitive and selective in attracting and retaining faculty who combine excellence in scholarship with a deep commitment to students and the mission of the university.
- Mitigate rising tuition rates by covering a portion of the universities operating budget.
- Provide the best technology and educational resources for classrooms, science and computer labs and the library.
- Allow students to experience discipleship and formation in an intellectual faith community.
Support our students!
Josh Calderon didn’t expect to be won over by athletics. As a history buff with a passion for music, Calderon says that sports weren’t part of his life growing up. But that’s changed for the junior, who single-handedly revived Eastern Mennonite University’s pep band last year and is now its leader and primary composer. Read more…
Sophomore Luke Mullet works with Professor Ryan Keebaugh on a collaboration of lyrics and music in Keebaugh’s office at Eastern Mennonite University. Mullet is also involved in a mathematics project with Professor Daniel Showalter. He’s found EMU to be a place where his eclectic interests have thrived. Read more…
Quinn Kathrineberg, a senior at Eastern Mennonite University, sees community engagement as an opportunity to stand up for the marginalized in society: whether through her education major, the Student Government Association, or the Eastern Mennonite Student Women’s Association. Read more…
Harrison Horst contributes to the Eastern Mennonite University community in a variety of soul-filling ways: through music, the newspaper, tutoring and Earthkeepers, among other activities. Horst, who is heading towards a career in urban planning, is a sociology major with minors in sustainability, international development and the honors program. Read more…
In two years, sophomore Nicole Litwiller has used her artistic worldview, psychology background and creative problem-solving skills to carve out her own niche at Eastern Mennonite University. When the liberal arts major came here from Sarasota, Florida, she only knew a handful of people on campus. Read more…
Learn more about EMU’s core values
EMU makes an impact on students and the world. Learn more about the EMU Impact.
EMU’s core values include:
- Service to others
- Social justice
- Christian discipleship
- Sustainability and stewardship
Learn how we teach students to embody these principles.