Members of EMU’s IRB serve as liaisons to the university’s academic departments that frequently conduct human subjects research:
- Cheree Hammond: Counseling, Seminary, CJP
- Esther Tian: Mathematics, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry
- Scott Barge: Business, Computer Science
- Paul Yoder: Education
- Greg Koop: Psychology, Applied Social Sciences
- Dawn Lambert: Nursing, EMU @ Lancaster
The PowerPoint presentation and annotated sample application provided below can be used as instructional resources when introducing students to the IRB and associated application process.