The LOM with the aviation concentration is comprised of 124 credits and will utilize blended course delivery methods.
- EMU at Lancaster will contract with Aero-Tech Services, Inc., an FAA-approved Part 141 Pilot School, to provide pilot training. Pilot training will occur at the Aero-Tech facility at Lancaster Airport in Lititz, PA.
- General education and major courses in leadership and management will include a combination of face-to-face, hybrid, and online sessions.
- Students will earn a Commercial Pilot Certificate, with Instrument Rating, and a Flight Instructor Certificate.
- Our partnership, between a specialized training provider and a liberal arts university, represents an integrated and collaborative approach to delivery of a collegiate aviation program.
- Prepare students to work in both flight and non-flight careers within the aviation industry.
- Know how to learn and constantly adapt to rapid technological changes and cultural shifts.
- Gain immediate access to the cockpit during your first year.
- Participate in real-world flight operations with a 15-week internship.
Pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on
Our non-profit status means that we affirm our responsibility to provide affordable access to higher education with reasonable tuition costs and minimal fees, allowing more students to earn their degree and in turn, benefit our community for the greater good.
• The cost per credit is *$395, and there is a $50 technology fee per semester. Ground
and flight training courses require additional fees.
• Eligibility for Title IV federal financial aid dependent upon accreditor approval.
*Fall 2017 tuition. University reserves right to increase prices at any time.
For more information
Call 717-397-5190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org