Apply Now to the LOM Program at EMU
Contact our enrollment counselor at:
Our Application Process
- Contact our enrollment counselor who will present information about the program, review your transcripts, and begin the application process. We’ll personally guide you through the rest! Call (717) 397-5190 or apply now.
- Submit an application.
- Submit requests for official academic transcripts from all institutions you have attended.
- Complete a writing sample.
- Obtain a transcript evaluation from the EMU registrar.
- Consult with the enrollment counselor.
- Complete financial aid information and arrangements.
- Complete Online Orientation.
- Attend the first night of class.
Requirements for Admission
The admissions selection process is designed to identify those students who have potential for completing a university degree program. Degree completion programs are designed to build on experience and previous college credit. As a first step, your background and goals are assessed to determine where you are in relation to the degree program.
To be admitted you must:
- Transfer to EMU with at least 60 semester hours of college credit from accredited community colleges or four-year institutions with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
- Have life experience (owning a business, volunteerism, professional work, etc.) from which learning can be demonstrated.
- Demonstrate writing skills that will allow you to complete summary papers for each course, life-learning papers as needed, and longer research-based writing assignments.
- Have current work experience or significant volunteer involvement that will provide a forum to practice management and organizational development concepts and provide the setting for the application of research project.
- Be at least 25 years of age and currently employed(waived for TSCT students).