Partnership with Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology (TSCT)
Upon successful completion of an AAS degree program at TSCT, applicants who meet all admission and application requirements will be guaranteed generous transfer of credits to the BS in Leadership and Organizational Management program at EMU at Lancaster.
Degree Completion Pathway
The student should indicate interest in EMU at Lancaster's BS in Leadership and Organizational Management program (LOM) to their TSCT Academic Advisor and/or may contact EMU at Lancaster directly by emailing email@example.com
- The student should meet with EMU at Lancaster Enrollment Counselor for academic advising and to clarify EMU at Lancaster application and admissions process
- The student may begin EMU at Lancaster application during last semester of TSCT program
- The student must successfully complete the AAS degree at TSCT
- It is strongly recommended the student choose an entry term at EMU at Lancaster within twelve months of TSCT graduation
- Students who have completed their TSCT AAS degree program curriculum, who have maintained a 2.0 GPA, and who have met the admissions criteria as established by EMU, will be eligible for admission into the B.S. in Leadership and Organizational Management at EMU.
- EMU will accept, in transfer, between up to 80 college level credits from TSCT and other regionally accredited schools subject to transfer policies. See General Education Transfer Equivalency document to see which TSCT courses will count toward your EMU core requirements.