The Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Leadership & Organizational Management (LOM) offers convenience, flexibility, and affordability while providing students with expertise in leadership formation, human dynamics, and organizational behavior for business and public administration.
Face to Face
Study and network with other working adults in on-site classes
Attend class one evening per week from 6:00-10:00 pm
120 semester hour credits are required for the Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Organizational Management (LOM) degree
Your Transfer Credits (up to 80 credits)
29 credits of required LOM courses
9 credits of required EMU core courses
Any unmet general education graduation requirements
*Fall 2017 tuition. University reserves the right to increase prices at any time
Approximate program length
1. LOM applicants must transfer in a minimum of 60 semester hours and no more than 80 semester hours of credit. An enrollment counselor will work with applicants to develop an individualized academic plan for degree completion.
a. Credit may be transferred from accredited technical, community, or four-year institutions. A portfolio that documents professional schools and training in addition to life learning experiences may be submitted to Eastern Mennonite University faculty for evaluation and awarding of semester hour credit.
b. College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) or DSST (formerly Defense Activity for Nontraditional Students or DANTES) testing is also an alternative to obtain credit.
2. A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
3. Current employment or involvement with an organization that enhances the learning outcomes of the program
4. Twenty-five years of age (waived for students accepted under TSCT Articulation Agreement)
5. Submission of a satisfactory writing sample
Submit the following items:
• Online application coming soon (no application fee)
• Official transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities that you have attended
• Letter of recommendation
• Writing sample
1846 Charter Lane (Greenfield Corporate Center)
Lancaster, PA 17601
For more information
Call 717-397-5190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org