Eastern Mennonite University’s RN to BS in Nursing program is specifically designed to fit the needs of the professional nurse.
Enroll in classes today to engage in evidence – based learning & practice and enhance the future of nursing!
Quality and value
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Grounded in values including service to others, faith, peacebuilding, cross-cultural engagement and sustainability.
- Emphasis placed on learning in community by utilizing a cohort model, allowing you to form close relationships with the same group of peers throughout the 20 months.
- Personal, individualized attention from faculty and staff eliminates obstacles standing in the way of your success.
Flexible and convenient
- Hybrid: Meets on-site approximately half of the total weeks in each cohort course, providing you with the support and accountability of an on-site learning environment and including the flexibility of online classes. On-site weeks involve day/evening class sessions. Learn more about our hybrid program and start dates.
- Online: Complete 100% of your coursework online, enjoying maximum flexibility while still receiving support from EMU faculty and staff. Find out when the next cohort starts.
- General Education: Courses are offered each semester in on-site, hybrid, and online formats.
2018 Cohort start dates
Hybrid Option in Harrisonburg, VA (main campus)
- On-site Orientation: January 8
Classes start on January 15/EMU Main Campus, Harrisonburg – 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Option in Lancaster, PA
- On-site Meet & Greet: January 4 (optional), Online Orientation: Complete by January 8
Classes start on January 10 – EMU at Lancaster – Wednesday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Online orientation: January 8. Classes start on January 10 (1 synchronous session from 5-9 pm), Asynchronous classes kick-off January 15
Applications recommended by November 1, 2017, and no later than November 25, 2017
The majority of cohort courses are accelerated (7-8 weeks in length).
124 semester hour credits are required for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
• The cost per credit is $395, and there is a $50 technology fee per semester.
• We offer deferred billing for employer tuition reimbursement, as well as interest-free monthly payment plan options.
To be considered for admission to the RN to BS in Nursing degree program a student
must satisfy the following requirements:
• Have a minimum of 60 SH of transferable credit from accredited colleges or universities (waived for diploma nurses)
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
• Hold current state licensure as an RN
• Be working or volunteering as an RN
• Submit a satisfactory writing sample
Submit the following items:
• Online application (no application fee)
• Official transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities that you have attended
• Letter of recommendation
• Writing sample
For more information
Call 717-397-5190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org