Nursing & Pre-Med
- Access Science
- Articles from the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology 10th edition; Research
Updates from the McGraw-Hill Yearbooks of Science & Technology as well as other resources.
- Alt HealthWatch
- This database focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated
approaches to health care and wellness.
- Bates’ visual guide to physical examination
- To access this set of videos use Internet Explorer, these videos will not work with
- CINAHL with Full-Text
- CINAHL (Cumulative index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature) full-text provides full
text for more than 600 journals.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
- Provides access to consumer health information.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- Provides access to nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical
- Highwire — an enterprise of Stanford University
- This link provides access to Highwire’s archive of free full-text science articles
- Films on Demand – Master Academic collection
- a collection of streaming videos from such producers as Films for the Humanities and
Sciences, PBS, ABC News, Bill Moyers, BBC and others.
- MEDLINE with Full Text
- This database is the authoritative index to the literature of medicine, nursing, dentistry,
veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
Medline was created by the National Library of Medicine. PubMed includes citations from MEDLINE and is freely available to all users. PubMed Central is a free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Nurse Theorists Online
- Provides access to video interviews, etc. on numerous nurse theorists.
- Oxford Reference Online – Medicine
- Provides for current awareness of new journal articles in the field of nursing and