Sciences & Mathematics
- Access Science
- Articles from the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology 10th edition; Research
Updates from the McGraw-Hill Yearbooks of Science & Technology as well as other resources.
- Provides ful-text access to Bioscience research journals.
- Chemical Abstracts — Contact Librarian for access.
- Provides access to chemistry journals
- Computer Database
- Information on computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such
as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications and the application
- Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- Provides access to the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied
- Environment Complete
- Provides access to resourcs in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy,
renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography,
pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public
policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more.
- Films on Demand – Master Academic collection
- a collection of streaming videos from such producers as Films for the Humanities and
Sciences, PBS, ABC News, Bill Moyers, BBC and others.
- (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources) is a new online
resource that offers authoritative content on the development of emerging green technologies
and discusses issues on the environment, sustainability and more.
- Highwire — an enterprise of Stanford University
- This link provides access to Highwire’s archive of free full-text science articles.
- JoVE — Journal of Visualized Experiments : General Laboratory Techniques
- Videos demonstrating how to use standard pieces of laboratory equipment essential
in many experiments, as well as how to perform basic laboratory functions.
- Mathematical reviews on the web.
- MEDLINE with Full Text
- This database is the authoritative index to the literature of medicine, nursing, dentistry,
veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more.
Medline was created by the National Library of Medicine. PubMed is freely available to all users.
- Access to the journal Nature 2004- present.
- Oxford Reference Online
- PLos is a nonprofit organization of scientists and physicians committed to making
the world’s scientific and medical literature a freely available public resource.
- Scientific American
- Access to the journal Scientific American 1993 – present.