Our program can offer you…
1. Rigorous, multidisciplinary coursework to prepare you for the demands of professional health school.
2. A life-changing summer cross-cultural healthcare experience.
3. Increased diverse medical shadowing opportunities.
4. Thesis research that will truly set you apart from other applicants.
5. One-on-one advising and mentorship from faculty who ascribe to an open door/open email policy.
6. A collegial, non-competitive atmosphere among students.
7. A for-credit MCAT preparation course.
8. Expert faculty and new facilities dedicated to this program.
9. Small class sizes where faculty who are writing your recommendation letters get to know you personally.
10. Hands-on human cadaver dissection.
11. Access to seminars and guest lectures from presenters who are currently practicing or conducting research in healthcare.
12. Lower tuition rates compared to similar programs.
13. Graduate assistantship positions.
14. Flexible career options if you decide not to enter a professional health school.
15. The beauty of the scenic Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
Planning beyond EMU
As students prepare for medical school and other professional health schools, we offer strategies and timelines to assist them in becoming competitive applicants.
Resources are available to our students as they plan their futures after EMU. Articulation Agreements have been secured for qualified students.