PPHS Mission Statement
Mission and Purpose...
- Provide quality basic science and liberal arts courses that strengthen students in their preparation for a career in an aspect of the health sciences
- Educate students regarding different health science careers
- Provide opportunity for students to gain clinical and practicum experiences within the context of their chosen health science field
- Advise and assist students in the application process to graduate health science schools
- Enhance the development of faith, ethics, and compassionate virtue in the character of students who are preparing for a career in the health sciences
- Complete EMUs required science and prerequisite courses with an average GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Participate in two or more clinical experiences related to a specific health science career or program.
- Participate in one or more volunteer experience(s) that involve people but may not be clinical in its orientation.
- Understand the prerequisites and entrance requirements for the graduate health science program of choice.
- Successfully take entrance examinations and complete the application process.