Congregational Resource Center
The place to come for resources and ideas to enhance congregational ministries.
Make us the first place you go…
for materials to use in your ministry. Call, email, or check the online catalog. Materials can be mailed to you if you live far from Harrisonburg.
You may want to look at:
- Adult or small group study materials (we have many!)
- Youth group management tools for leaders and program ideas
- Children’s books, and boxes of objects from every continent
- Worship planning items such as dramas/skits, prayers and poems, and scripture illustrations
- Topical materials (including videos/dvds) on suicide, death, depression, body care, disabilities, AIDS/HIV, and much more
- Spiritual growth and disciplines books and study series.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.For evening use, contact Linda Alley, director, at (540) 432-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Main floor of the seminary, at the southwest corner of the EMU campus, on Smith Avenue in Harrisonburg, Va.
Reviewing the Catalog: When you open the catalog, you will view everything in the resource center as well as in Hartzler Library, the main campus library.
To determine where the item is located, note that all call numbers for the resource center begin with “CRC”. Your student ID number or community library card allows you to borrow materials from either location.