Sitar Arts Center – Build your skills and serve under-served children through giving instrument or voice lessons, assisting with music projects (including music recording, practice with the rock and roll band, or theater performances), grant writing, and/or day-to-day management of this after-school safe haven in a diverse community. The Center partners with local volunteer artists and arts organizations to provide comprehensive arts education, nurturing relationships and high expectations that enable young people to better know and express themselves as they discover and develop their artistic gifts.
The Washington Ballet – An excellent placement for arts administration. Participate in behind-the-scenes elements of ballet productions.
Music & Arts Administration
- Kennedy Center
- Strathmore Center – Home of the Philharmonic Orchestra
- Washington Area Music Association
- Rhythm & Blues Foundation
- Washington Revels
- St. Augustine Catholic Church
- St. Columba’s Episcopal Church
- Shiloh Baptist Church – African American Gospel
- Plymouth Congregational Church – African American Gospel