SPI Community Day
Join us for an engaging training and workshop series that aims to enhance your facilitation, leadership and peacebuilding tools for work in your organization or community.
Practical Tools for Hard Problems in Our Communities
February 2, 2018
8:30 am – 3:00 pm
Participants will attend two workshops to gain practical tools for peacebuilding, conflict transformation skills in the workplace, facilitation and community organizing. The day will also include a morning plenary speaker, opportunities for networking, and a lunch presentation by regional community leaders.
Workshops & Registration
SPI Community Day 2018 Workshops
- Transformative Leadership for Organizational Development (Elizabeth Girvan & David Brubaker)
- How to be a Conflict Competent Leader (Gloria Rhodes)
- Peace Education Prelude (Ed Brantmeier)
- Organizing Your Community for Change (Timothy Seidel)
- Building Resilience in Body, Mind and Spirit (Katie Mansfield)
- Mapping the Justice Needs of Your Community (Carl Stauffer)
Complete descriptions will be available soon!
Registration cost is $50 ($25 for students), and includes two workshops, a catered lunch, plus a $50 application fee waiver for SPI 2018.
Register for SPI Community Day here!