Start Your Journey at EMU Lancaster
Our fully accredited programs in nursing, pastoral studies, and graduate teacher education are designed specifically for you, busy adults on the go. Our academic programs focus on:
- flexibility – a quality education that’s designed for working professionals that have family and community commitments
- our convenient location – classes generally meet at night and on Saturdays in a facility designed for today’s adult learner
- an EMU education remains an excellent value in the higher education marketplace
- caring faculty and staff that provide our adult learner with personal attention
- Our programs are Pennsylvania Department of Education approved
- Our campus is located in Greenfield Corporate Center, off U.S. Route 30 in Lancaster
- Total enrollment is approximately 1,900 with 700 at the Lancaster location.
We understand the complexities of returning to the classroom
We recognize that your obligations don’t disappear when you decide it’s time to go back to school. We accommodate the complexities of returning to a classroom by offering face-to-face classes, online and blended courses. Our diverse course platforms allow adult professionals to choose a learning style that works best for them.
Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) in Lancaster is a leader among faith-based universities that emphasize peacebuilding, cross-cultural understanding, sustainability and service to others.