Building for the next generation
Several capital improvement projects are planned to benefit coming generations of EMU students. We are currently seeking leadership gifts to achieve momentum prior to launching
public fundraising campaigns.
Support our current projects
New and renovated facilities will support:
- Academic rigor preparing students to serve and lead in a global context;
- Student-athletes, among the top in the nation in academic achievement;
- Faculty-student research, a hallmark of EMU’s distinctive educational experience;
- Advances in the sciences at EMU, especially the newly accredited Engineering major;
- Diverse programs for learners of all ages, faith traditions and cultures;
- Expanded dining facilities to accommodate larger gatherings for special events during the school year and summers.
Want your gift to go further? Explore our corporate match option
View a slideshow of our completed projects
Suter East, Roselawn and Cedarwood.
Development Office Contact Info
1200 Park Rd
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Phone: (800) 368-3383