Encore Alumni Support Network
Encore is an EMU alumni advocate group that promotes and assists the mission of the music department, providing a network of support and a link between the department and alumni, family and friends.
Encore does many things for the music department, including …
- Assists music majors with a contribution toward their private lesson fees.
- Makes annual contributions toward scholarship funds;created the Encore endowed scholarship fund.
- Assists with ushering at department concerts; hosts post-concert receptions.
- Contributes toward annual department trips to concert venues.
- Helps to fund special projects outside of regular music department budget
Join us! You are especially invited to become a member of Encore through a contribution to EMU. Your giving has a deep and lasting impact on the music department and the future of its students.
Suggested levels of giving
- Supporting Member: $50 – $149
- Sustaining Member: $150 – $999
- Impact Member: $1,000+
All members receive Encore updates and electronic communication
Sustaining Members and Impact Members
- Receive free admission to EMU music department and Encore events
- Receive special invitations to select concerts and receptions
Complete this online donation form to become a member today.
Members of the board
- Maria Zehr ‘11
- Jeff Shank ‘94, director of alumni engagement
- Joan Griffing, music faculty rep.
- Karen Moshier-Shenk ’73, associate director of development
- Selah Shenk ‘11