Fill out the form
Mission: Campus Activities Council (CAC) works to provide the student body with a calendar of social and recreational activities for the purpose of fun and community engagement.
Expectations for all CAC staff:
- Attend planning retreats in August and January
- Serve as a New Student Orientation Staff member
- Attend weekly CAC meetings
- Provide leadership of several CAC events per year
- Provide assistance at several CAC events per year
- Be a positive catalyst for campus engagement among other students
- Work cooperatively with other CAC members and staff supervisors in the planning and implementation of programming events.
- Engage in co-sponsorships in an effort to build relationships with other organizations.
- Be prompt and reliable at all events for which you have responsibility or involvement.
- Provide technical support for all CAC activities that require sound
- Be prompt and reliable at all events for which you have responsibility
- Seek to engage the campus community in upcoming CAC events through the utilization of a variety of marketing tools including; social media, print posters, fliers, direct mail pieces, electronic notice boards, bulletin and white boards, etc.
- Conduct regular surveys of the campus community to gauge engagement levels and appropriateness of programming
- President: Supports and serves as back-up to the Assistant Director and Director of Student Programs, moral and logistical team leader for CAC, attends regular meeting with Assistant Director and Director of Student Programs, office and administrative support as needed, convenes weekly CAC meetings
- Vice-President: Supports and serves as back-up to the CAC President, moral and logistical team leader
- Secretary: Responsible to record accurate and thorough minutes of weekly meetings and disseminate to CAC members via email in a prompt way