KEEPING YOU UP-TO-DATE:
The IRA Rollover is in effect for gifts made in 2013. The legislation extending the IRA rollover also included provisions concerning (1) income and capital gains tax rates, (2) the estate and gift tax exclusion, and (3) a variety of other exclusions and deductions. If you have questions about these changes, please contact:
Robyn Hill, Director of Planned Giving
540-432-4971 (office) or
Give to EMU
Alumni, parents and friends who support EMU make a difference in the lives of thousands. You are essential to the mission of EMU, to educate students to serve and lead in a global context.
What do we do?
- We visit alumni, parents and friends of the university to invite prayer and financial support, and hear feedback and counsel.
- We build special support groups like: Associates in Discipleship, Aquila and Priscilla Partners, John Wesley Partners, and Partners in Peacebuilding.
- We assist donors in establishing or adding to endowed scholarships, academic program endowments and/or chair endowments.
- We coordinate off-campus gatherings for regional council groups, alumni and donors.
- We encourage volunteer involvement from alumni, friends and parents.
Online donation: please complete our secure online form to make a one-time donation via credit card.