Business & Economics
- provides industry financial analysis and market research.
- Business Source Complete
- Business Data and Statistics USA.gov
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S Census Bureau
- Provides coverage of journals and other resources in the field of Economics.
- Provdes access to information about business includes company profiles and reports.
- Films on Demand – Business & Economics collection
- a collection of streaming videos from such producers as Films for the Humanities and
Sciences, PBS, ABC News, Bill Moyers, BBC and others.
- Mergent Online
- Information on over 35,000 publicly traded companies — approximately 12,000 domestic
public companies, 24,000 international public companies, and 10,000 extinct (due to
merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, etc) global public companies. Company histories
and over 200,000 annual reports in pdf, 30 years of stock prices, and more.
- Mergent Horizon
- “seamless capabilities for finding, filtering and organizing information about companies
- Oxford Reference Online – Economics & Business Titles
- Reference works published by Oxford University Press
- Regional Business News
- Provides access to the full-text of business journals, newspapers and newswires from
all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.