University Registrar’s Office
Welcome to the University Registrar’s Office website. Information on this page is intended to include items of interest to the general public. Current students and faculty/staff members access information related to registration and records, advising and degree requirements, etc. directly from the secure EMU portal, myEMU (my.emu.edu.) If you do not have access to myEMU and would like information you do not see here, please write to with your request. We look forward to hearing from you.
—David A. Detrow, University Registrar
The University Registrar’s Office serves current and former students, faculty, other EMU offices and administrators, and the community as a resource for information about the EMU academic program and by providing a variety of services related to academic records and registration. We are committed to carrying out our responsibilities in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
Schedule of Course Offerings
- Transfer Credit Policies and Practices
- Transfer credit approval form
- Virginia Community College Courses Recommended for Transfer to EMU
- How do I request a letter of verification of enrollment for insurance, loans, or scholarships?
- How do I find information about voter registration?