Crossing the Line: Women of Anabaptist Traditions Encounter Borders and Boundaries
June 22-25, 2017
Registration is $100 for the entire conference or $35 per day. Lodging and meals are an additional cost. Late fees apply after May 15.
Dr. Hasia Diner has authored over ten books and several articles on the intersection of gender, religion and 19th and 20th century immigrant communities in the United States.
Cynthia Peacock served as a social worker with Mennonite Central Committee in India for 38 years.
Dr. Sofia Samatar specializes in contemporary African and Arabic literature.
- Rachel Epp Buller, Bethel College
- Marlene Epp, Conrad Grebel University College, University of Waterloo
- Kerry Fast, Independent Scholar
- Luann Good Gingrich, York University
- Rachel Waltner Goossen, Washburn University
- Julia Spicher Kasdorf, Pennsylvania State University
- Kimberly Schmidt, Eastern Mennonite University
- Jan Bender Shetler, Goshen College
- Mary Sprunger, Eastern Mennonite University