Writing Program Tutors for Undergraduate Students
– I am a senior accounting/business administration major from Lancaster, PA. While I’m willing to help with all subjects, I specialize in business writing. I’ve taken Organizational Behavior and can help with case studies.
– Hi! I am a third-year History major from Lancaster, PA. I’ve worked as a tutor before, but this will be my first semester working as a writing tutor. Writing is something I’ve always enjoyed, and I look forward to helping out anyone who is interested!
— – I am a sophomore majoring in Nursing with a minor in Spanish. As a tutor, my goal is to make writing a less intimidating experience, and I look forward to helping my peers strengthen their writing skills. When I’m not busy with school work, I enjoy being outdoors, playing Scrabble, crafting, and eating whoopie pies.
– Hi! My major is history and my two minors are pre-law and Spanish. I’m excited to help make writing an enjoyable process! Read my philosophy of tutoring! I will be on cross-cultural spring 2014, but will return to tutor fall 2014.
– Hi! I’m a junior art education major and environmental sustainability minor from Alexandria, VA. I have tutored writing since my sophomore year of high school, and it’s something I enjoy very much! Helping my peers release their thoughts onto paper and express themselves with words is a really great experience. I look forward to another year in the writing center!
– I am a senior psychology major originally from Lancaster, PA; I can usually be found reading mystery novels, thrift shopping, or spending time with friends. This is my first year as a writing tutor, and I am looking forward to helping my peers become more confident writers.
– Hi! I am a junior History/Social Sciences and Secondary Education major with a Pre-Law and Honors minor. I worked as a content tutor last semester, but will be tutoring writing this year as well. I’m excited to continue working at the Academic Support Center this semester! Read my philosophy of tutoring!