EMU currently offers many distinctive graduate programs. International students are welcome to contact the program of interest for more information on applying.
Here is a sample:
- Seminary: Eastern Mennonite Seminary equips men and women to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ, to lead the church in mission with passion and integrity. Several programs are available. To learn more, e-mail email@example.com
- MA in Conflict Transformation: This program focuses on peacebuilding, conflict transformation, restorative justice, trauma healing, development and related fields. To learn more, e-mail
- MA in Biomedicine: Using a faith-based approach, this program prepare students for entrance into medical, dental, and other health care related doctoral program.
- MA in Counseling: This program offers faith-based counseling training To learn more, e-mail Brenda Fairweather at
- MA in Education: Students choose from several curriculums: literacy agent, diverse needs strategist (TESL, at-risk populations, or special education emphasis), and curriculum & instruction practitioner (elementary, middle, or high school emphasis). To learn more, e-mail
- Masters in Business Administration: Designed for the working professional, EMU’s MBA program promotes ethics, stewardship, and peacebuilding. Students take core classes together one night a week. To learn more, e-mail Patty Eckard at
- MS in Nursing and Leadership: The framework for this program includes training in empowerment, reconciliation, partnership, presence, justice, service and advocacy. Several different options are available.
- Graduate Certificate in Humanitarian Actions Leadership: The Humanitarian Action Leadership program delivers critical skills, knowledge and personal formation essential to leading in crises, disasters and sustainable development.