Homecoming and Family Weekend
Homecoming is always an exciting opportunity to reconnect with friends and family. Check out the full schedule of events planned for the October 9-11, 2015 celebration!
- A festive gathering preceding class reunion on Saturday, October 10
- A Reunion Vocal Band performance on Saturday, October 10
- Class reunions for years ending in “0” and “5”
- Departmental breakfasts and special interest reunions
- A Jubilee Alumni reception and program for alumni who graduated more than 50 years ago
- Sporting events: men’s and women’s soccer and field hockey
- Community seasonal dinner on Saturday evening for ALL members of the EMU community
- Sunday worship service with alumni award recipients
Register online by midnight October 6. In person registration is available in the alumni office, or you may return the registration form (from Crossroads magazine) with a check payable to Eastern Mennonite University by October 1.
2015 Speakers and Special Guests
- Joseph Gascho, ’68, cardiologist, medical professor, poet and photographer. Featured speaker and presenter at several venues.
- Andrea Saner, assistant professor of Old Testament, Bible & religion department, Eastern Mennonite Seminary. Speaker for the Haverim breakfast.
- Brian Plum, ’01, president and chief executive officer of Blue Ridge Bank of Luray, Virginia. Guest speaker for the business and economics breakfast.
Save the date for next year’s Homecoming and Family Weekend on October 14-16, 2016!