New & Current Student Information
View your grades
View your grades and login using your Royal username and password. Click on the Academics tab, then the Student Tools tab on the left. Using the Grade Report portlet, select the term you are interested in, then click the View Final Grade Report link.
Request your transcripts
To request an official transcript(s) follow the instructions here.
Order your textbooks from the EMU bookstore, delivered to your home. Credit is given to your charge card account for standard shipping fees, after books are shipped.
EMU technology account activation
Find instructions on how to:
- Activate or change a username & password
- Activate Moodle Learning Management System
- Configure your EMU email account
- Wireless access configuration
- Printer set-up
- Completing first-time wireless and printer configuration in the weeks prior to class is strongly recommended for your benefit. or call 717-397-5190, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Access library resources
The EMU library may be accessed online. They are very responsive to distance learning students via a chat line or email or phone. There are extensive databases available via the webpage, many with full text access.
MA in Education Student Handbook
Click here to access the 2011-12 MA in Education Student Handbook
Admission to Master of Arts in Education
Candidates may take up to 9 credits before applying to the program
Admission to Candidacy process
Admission to Candidacy indicates potential to conduct Action Research. Application for admission to candidacy may take place when the candidate has successfully completed two of the following core courses (EDCC 501 Creating Cultures of Change, EDCC 521 Peacebuilding & Conflict Resolution, or EDCC 531 Social & Ethical Issues) plus six semester hours of the specialty area courses.
Admission to candidacy is required prior to enrollment in EDCC 551 Action Research in Educational Settings. Mentors will be assigned during the Action Research in Educational Settings course.
A completed admission to candidacy application includes the following:
1. A completed application to candidacy form
2. A rationale (1-2 paragraphs) stating the reason the candidate’s specialty area was chosen
3. An academic recommendation form from an instructor of a core or specialty area course
Graduate Teacher Education calendar
Click here to access the Graduate Teacher Education calendar