Spring Break Y-Trips
An opportunity for service and mission with your peers.
Spring Break Y-Trips build friendships while serving others in locations across the east coast and the south. The cost for students is $150 ($75 for the Local Y-Trip) with $50 of this being non-refundable in the case of dropping out. Payment in full secures your place on a trip. Some scholarships are available. Here’s the T-shirt design for this year (updated with 2015).
– Jan. 27 & 29 from 12:15-1:15 in the foyer of Northlawn Dining Hall
Y-Trip Locations for 2015
- Alterna Community (a bilingual and international community of Christ-followers devoted to faithful acts of hospitality, mercy, and justice) in LaGrange, Georgia.
– Co-leaders: Rebekah York & Hanna Heishman
- Jubilee Partners (intentional and sustainable Christian community offering hospitality to refugees) in Comer, Georgia.
– Co-leaders: TBA
- Habitat for Humanity (helping build a world where everyone has a place to live) in Spring Lake, NJ.
– Co-leaders: Caleb Hinga & Robert Weaver
- Serving with Appalachian People (SWAP) (addressing sub-standard housing, sharing the message of God’s love and building relationships in eastern Kentucky and West Virginia) in Elkhorn, West Virginia.
– Co-leaders: Philip Yoder, Jared Christophel & Melinda Norris
Are you interested in leading a 2015 Spring Break Y-Trip?
Complete the Spring Break Y-Trip leader application form.