Spring Break Y-Trips – March 1-9, 2014
- an opportunity for service and mission with your peers.
Spring Break Y-Trips facilitate building friendships while serving others in various locations across the East Coast and in southern locations. The cost for students is $150 ($90 for the New River Gorge trip). Sign up with campus ministries in the Student Life Suite. Payment in full secures your place on a trip. Some scholarships are available. Here’s the T-shirt design for this year.
Y-Trip Locations for 2014
- Restoring Eden and Christians for the Mountains (Appalachian Community Health Survey Project) in Oak Hill, West Virginia. This location, near the New River Gorge, offers a beautiful setting for some hiking through New River Gorge National Park at some point in the week.
– Co-leaders: Karla Hovde and Curtis Handy
- Jubilee Partners (intentional and sustainable Christian community offering hospitality to refugees) in Comer, GA
– Co-leaders: Nicole Groff and Heidi Jablonski
- Mennonite Disaster Service (responding in Christian love to those affected by disasters) in Far Rockaway, NY
– Co-leaders: Carissa Luginbill and Caleb Hinga
- Urban Promise (equipping children and young adults through Christ) in Wilmington, DE in partnership with Virginia Mennonite Missions
– Co-leaders: Jordan Luther and Krista Rittenhouse
Are you interested in leading a future Spring Break Y-Trip?
Complete the Spring Break Y-Trip leader application form.
Young People’s Christian Association