Creating Your FSA ID
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
@FAFSATweets by @FAFSA
We know cost is a huge consideration during your college search. You’ll be surprised how affordable an EMU education really is.
- Nearly 100% of undergraduate students receive financial aid.
- An average assistance package is approximately $30,000.
- EMU awarded more than $14 million in aid to undergraduate students in 2015-16.
Parents of current EMU students say the cost of an EMU education is comparable in the end to that at large public colleges. And 1:1 financial counseling from caring staff results in decisions you are comfortable with, that are right for you and your family.
Did you know…
- Virginia residents may receive a state grant each year!
- EMU matches church donations toward tuition.
- If your parents are alumni or employed here you get a grant!
EMU’s FAFSA code is 003708.
EMU Financial Aid Information
Our financial aid staff works closely with families and students on the many options related to paying for college expenses:
Donors also play an important part in affordability;the average student at EMU pays only 70% of actual costs thanks to generous gifts from EMU supporters. More than $14 million in aid was awarded by EMU in 2015-16.
Contact the financial aid team of counselors
Toll-free U.S.: 800-330-9683