Benefits for Registered Student Organizations
- Being listed in the Student Handbook and the Student Organization Directory
- Receiving access to EMU resources including support, funding, facilities, equipment, a website, etc.
- Automatic inclusion in the Leadership Retreat for all student organization leaders
- Ability to publicize events on campus
- Ability to hold fund-raising events in accordance with published guidelines
- Ability to recruit new members through annual Student Organization events
- Eligibility for annual Leadership Awards
- Accountability for organizational goals and opportunity to benefits the campus and community
- To be automatically a part of the Union of Student Organizations.